Product News, Switzerland
- The Finnish company Cupori Group Oy, which in the spring took over the copper business of Outokumpu Copper Tube, now supplies a copper tube with a particularly clean surface. At the Intersolar 2008 in Munich in June the company presented its new “Tub-e” copper tubes, although still under the old...
- Super solid: The Austrian manufacturer Neuma Solar presented the new collector Goliath Deluxe which can stand heavy snow loads. Photo: Neuma Solar
- At the beginning of August the Swiss company Clariant brought a new heat transfer medium for solar thermal systems out onto the market under the name Antifrogen Sol HT. The antifreeze has been designed to survive stagnation temperatures of over 270 °C unscathed.
- The Sustainable Energy Finance Directory (SEF) is a free-of-charge online database of lenders and investors who actively provide finance to the renewable energy and energy efficiency sector worldwide. "We support project developers, firms from the renewable energy sector, and communities that are...
- Stephan Fintelmann, founder and executive director of Berlin’s OEM collector manufacturer KBB Kollektorbau, presents his new K4 collector series at Intersolar. Photo: Bärbel Epp
Sales manager Klaus Fürlinger presented the first collectors from the new production site in Austria. Photo: Bärbel Epp
Williams Danger and Caroline Hubert of Sun Ray, a manufacturer of thermosiphon systems, came to Intersolar from New Caledonia, east of Australia, making them the solar thermal exhibitor farthest from home. Photo: Bärbel Epp
The Belgium ArcelorMittal presented its new coating at the booth of European Solar Engineering SA (ESE) at the fair Intersolar 2008 in June. Photo: Bärbel Epp
2006 was an extremely satisfying year for the global solar thermal industry. According to the new study “Solar Heat Worldwide. Markets and contribution to the Energy Supply 2006” on behalf of IEA Solar Heating & Cooling Programme the new installations grew 22 % in 2006. The authors from...