SMEThermal is the first international conference, dedicated exclusively to the manufacturing of solar thermal absorbers, collectors and tanks.
The one day event - organised by Solarpraxis AG, a respected German conference organizer in the field of solar thermal technology - will take place on 4th March 2010 in Berlin. SMEThermal invites key players of the solar thermal manufacturing business, among others, material suppliers, specialists in automation and production technology and manufacturers of solar thermal components.
Well-known material and automation experts from eleven different countries confirmed their participation - among them representatives from Baxi, Viessmann, Greenonetec, Sun Master, Hydro, Alanod, Dtec, Fix Maschinenbau, Sunlaser and Magontec - and are going to share their unique insights with the audience (download the programme).
- Key topics of their speeches:
- Turn-key solar thermal factories
- Quality and reliability regarding the supply chain of materials
- Streamlining production processes, such as welding and gluing
- Automation versus manual operation
- Life-cycle of tanks and advanced corrosion protection
- Long-term availability of aluminium, copper or steel
- Quality management in glass production
Bärbel Epp, Mananging Director of the German solar market research agency solrico and Raffaele Piria, Senior Consultant at the Berlin-based company eclareon act as programme advisers. They aim at creating a forum and bringing together the solar thermal industry’s key technical experts and suppliers of material and production equipment.
Online registration can be done on this web page: